Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pretty in Pink!

Tonight I painted in the kitchen. You are probably thinking... oh what a lovely color pink. Well yes it is a beautiful pink salmon color, but don't be alarmed. It won't stay like this.... Friday or Saturday will be the actual painting of a color called "Awning Red." I'm very excited about my red kitchen to match my black and white plates. So pretty. ;-) You can't really see the texture from pictures, but it really does look good now that there is paint on the walls.



Well it's time to get in bed after a long day of work and manual work. We're taking a break from the house tomorrow night because Zach works till close. Maybe I'll get some more packing done here at the apartment in the meantime.

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

I won't lie, I was a bit alarmed at first ;-) The red you picked sounds nice...I'm anxious to see it on the walls. Hearing everything ya'll do EVERYDAY at your house just makes me tired reading it!!

Lindsey Eason said...

I thought of Amanda when you mentioned red walls with black and white plateware - very bold and I'm sure it will look amazing! I'm so impressed with you guys hard work - isn't it so fulfilling to do all the work yourself and see the finished product? Ya'll should be proud of yourselves!