Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Almost finished room...

So I know that I have posted pictures of this little bathroom several times, but this time it's because it's almost done. And by almost, I mean all that left is to hang the mirror back up. It's done with touch up gray and white and all the painter's tape has been removed. It's a great feeling to have something accomplished.


These doors across from the shower are the laundry. A very nice little hiding place under the stairs. The doors look so much better in white rather than cream.

And this fancy little place is a little storage area underneath the bottom of the staircase. It's not much room, but it should definitely help with storing our Christmas decorations.
Zach got some insulation put in the wall in the garage that he is rebuilding and he also primed the ceiling in the living as far as he could reach. He'll finish that on Friday hopefully. By this time next week, I want to be cleaning the house and getting ready for the move! Guess I should get some more packing done soon.

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

I'm sure you're getting very excited to move in...then you'll actually be able to enjoy everything ya'll have done! Sorry I missed your call the other night--we were out! Looks like things are going wonderfully for you two. I love all the updates :-)

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow you guys work fast!! I miss the days when Chad and I could buy a "fixer upper" and have the time (and energy) to do it without lil' cherubs running under our feet! Ya'll are doing great with picking out colors and it really looks as if a professional has done it all! Could ya'll please stop by Orange Park,FL when you're finished and do our home?!?! ;)