Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Feeling a little gray...

I'm actually feeling very excited because we got a lot accomplished tonight. My mom and I painted the entire bathroom, laundry room and half of the bedroom in a color called "Pewter Mug." A very nice color of gray and a world of difference from the navy blue paint that used to be in the bathroom. I'm really loving it. Now we just have to get the doors painted and the trim, white of course. This bathroom will have red and black towels. It's a theme in the house if you couldn't tell. ;-)


This is the bedroom that Zach replaced the wall in. The paint is going to look very nice in here as well and it will definitely help clean it up. The walls were so dirty from little kids handprints and whatnot. So exciting....
While my mom and I painted in the bedroom and bathroom, Zach and my dad finished scraping the popcorn off the ceiling in the living room. My dad got some scafolding at The Home Depot and so they are able to get it done much easier. The whole ceiling is scraped and ready for primer and paint. It's coming along.
It's time to go watch some Design Star. Maybe I'll get some more ideas. ;-)

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

If the people that lived there before came back for a look, they would be TOTALLY shocked at what they saw! I'm glad you have family memebers who know how to do all that handy-man type stuff. We'd have to hire it out :-)