Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Prime Time

Tonight my mom and I finished the primer in the bathroom. It already looks so much better and brighter than before. The navy blue paint in a really small space is just not a good idea. It will be light gray when we are finished. I was able to cross one more thing off my list tonight. Tomorrow night, I hope to primer the kitchen. We'll see.

Guest bath before...


Guest bath after primer...
Zach worked some more on the yard with my dad. There isn't a jungle anymore. It's being hauled away to the dump tomorrow.

We have now been homeowners for a week. While I realize that what we are doing is a lot of work, I'm proud so far of what Zach and I have accomplished. I'm thankful that we have this house, so that we can be doing work with our hands and not just sitting staring at the TV. It will be lots of fun to have projects to do in the house. The list will never end.

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

That is so absolutely true..the list will never end! But due to money reasons, I HAVE to make the list end, ha :-) I'm sure Bailey is enjoying that backyard, too!