Monday, October 1, 2007

The sleepy place

I thought since I hadn't ever posted pictures of our bathroom that it was about time I do so... this is the only room that we didn't touch as far as remodeling. There are a lot of things that we would love to do to this room, but that will be further down the road. Right now, it suits its' purpose and we love it! As you can tell the color scheme is blue and brown in this room. The shower is behind the door in the corner that I didn't take a picture of.



Finally, I can show you one of my favorite rooms in the house. We put some finishing touches on our master bedroom this weekend- hung the mirrors above the bed and put up the curtains. The curtains are my birthday present from my parents and I absolutely love them. They match the accent pillow on our bed and are kinda bronze in color. They look so pretty and they block out a lot of light in the mornings. It's wonderful!!!

This is our reading nook on the other side of the room. It's also where the tv is so that it's not the first thing that you see when you walk in the room. The tv was intentionally put on Zach's side of the bed because he watches it to fall asleep. I can just roll over to the other side and it's nice and dark.
And lastly our dresser... there's still a couple more Florence pictures to hang up in the room, but for the most part it's done. It's a relief!All that's left is the office and garage now. Not too much left in either room, but it will be wonderful when it's all done. Until next time... enjoy!

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

What a beautimous place of slumber!! Looks fantastic...you did some great decorating :-)

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow - love your bedroom! And your jacuzzi tub makes me miss our house in AR! btw: you've been tagged...see my blog.