Saturday, October 6, 2007

All about my man...

So I was just tagged by Lindsey for the game of my man...

1. Who is your man? Zachary Reid Shirley
2. How long have you been together? 2 years and 9 months
3. How long did you date? 5 months and engaged 4 months exactly
4. How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? Zach, no doubt
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
7. Who is taller? Zach, by a long shot.
8. Who sings better? hmmm... good question.
9. Who is smarter? We both have our talents... we'll just leave it at that.
10. Whose temper is worse? Me, he's so laid back.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, myself and I.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Zach's supposed to, but we take turns.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking from the foot of the bed, Zach sleeps on the right side.
14. Who pays the bills? Me.
15. Who is better with the computer? Zach.
16. Who mows the lawn? Zach, I can say that I have never mowed the lawn in my lifetime.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me
18. Who drives when you are together? Zach
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever can get to their wallet the fastest.
20. Who is most stubborn? That's definitely a toss up!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hard one as well... we are both so stubborn.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine... we live in the same town though.
23. Who kissed who first? He did.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? Zach
26. Who is more sensitive? That would be me.
27. Who has more friends? Probably me, but we share most of our friends now! ;-)
28. Who has more siblings? Zach does.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Well I'd say we share this one and make decisions together, although I do end up doing the finances of the family.

So now the game of tag goes to... Amy, Neena, Amanda, Shevawn, and Laura.

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

The singing question cracked me up! Thanks for joining in the fun and doing this post!