Wednesday, October 24, 2007

State Fair

So this past weekend... I met up with my friend, Shanna and her kids at the great State Fair of Texas. It was so much fun, but very tiring. I felt like the entire day was spent walking from point A to point B. But besides that, I was able to get my State Fair staples... Fletcher's Corny Dogs, funnel cake and some Salt Water Taffy. Yummy goodness!

Here are Dalton and Dillon with Big Tex... good times...

After meeting up with Shanna, I met up with my sister at the fair. We ended up staying for the Third Day concert that night which was really good. Perfect weather, great concert, made for a great day!


On Sunday, we spent the afternoon at my parents house eating lunch with my parents, sister and my aunt and uncle. Here's a shot of Zach and Bailey waiting for lunch. Zach and I were trying to get Bailey to look at the camera, but it just wasn't working out.
Hopefully, this weekend I will have some pictures from our concert. Of course, I don't think that I will be able to take pictures inside Nokia Theatre, but I will take before and afters, that's for sure. I'll leave you with a little video of our pup...



1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

Cute video. It's so nice that your dog actually listens to you :-) I miss the good 'ol State Fair days. I remember going when I was younger!