Thursday, April 28, 2011

And so it begins...

This is the last picture you will see of me at my desk at work because today I was told I'm done. Bedrest it is. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to the doctor to get steroid shots to help these little boys develop faster. I'm also going to work out the details so that I can work from home as long as possible. Not what I wanted to hear, but I know it's best for me and these babies.


In other news about the babies, their measurements now at 28 weeks 6 days:
Baby A - 3lbs 9oz
Baby B - 3lbs 12oz
Big babies! They are about two weeks ahead of where I am. Not too bad!

Well I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to post in the next couple of weeks as long as these babies keep cooking.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make it through these last weeks!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Tyson said...

So sorry to hear about bedrest...bummer! But like you said, it's for the best. Just give me a call if you're getting stir crazy and need some company some day! :)

Sarah Kirksey said...

That was Sarah, not Tyson...sorry...didn't realize he was signed in!

Jade Clark said...

Enjoy the rest you can get, you're about to never rest again. Haha, exactly what you wanted to hear, right? Enjoy the peace and quiet of your home at least! Praying for you guys!!! (And you know I love seeing that Power FM sticker back there at your desk!) =)

Lindsey Eason said...

Hang in there girl!!! So glad to hear they're forcing to you to slow down and rest, cause trust me, once those two little men arrive...you won't be resting much for the next 18 years or so! ;-) btw: I will definitely add you to my blog list!

Miss G said...

Alyson, I'm sorry you're on bedrest but I hope you can enjoy these last few weeks before you get to meet your sons!!!

So cool that Jade commented on your blog. :) Kelly