Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Since the last post, there have been lots of happenings. I got my haircut off the day after the Hawk Nelson concert. We've had several outings with the small group. Zach has started school (going into his third week.) and we are working on our quarterly filing with the SEC at Dave & Buster's. It's been busy. Labor Day weekend, Zach and I went to a wedding for a family friend, Rachel Beck. We didn't take any pictures of them, but we did take one picture of us... those are few and far between for us. A little fuzzy, but here's the one picture.
Today we celebrated my mom at lunch with a great meal at Pappadeaux. My mom will be 60 years old tomorrow. Happy Birthday MOM! We love you!The Kilgore girls... we coordinated and didn't plan it. ;-)

Dad and Mom at Pappadeaux

Amazingly another pic of Zach and I. ;-)

My parents in their new Lexus. How snazzy.

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Blurry pictures are great! I have a TON of them :-) Great picture of the 3 of you...and your parent's new car looks fabulous!

the libbys said...

i wonder if your parents' new car is the same one i'm getting????