Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween 2007

A week later and we have a post about Halloween. Halloween was fun this year... Dave & Buster's accounting dept. had a dress up contest, so I thought that I would give it a try. Tuesday night before the big day, Zach and I rounded up some of his clothes and I made myself the perfect mechanic outfit complete with grease and a grease rag. It was great... below are some of the contestants... Tropical Depression, Harry Potter, D&B Baseball Player, Number Cruncher, and Calendar Girl. I'd say we're a pretty creative bunch in accounting. Anyway... I won the contest with my mechanic's outfit and Harry rounded up 2nd place.

On Halloween night, we dressed Bailey up for all of two seconds in order to take her picture. You can tell that she just really loves her outfit especially the little helmet. This was actually last year's fire hydrant costume. We decided not to get a new costume because we weren't going to be home for the evening to show her to trick or treaters. So what did we do you may ask...
We were the kitchen helpers at The Branch Fall Festival on Halloween night... we made hot dogs and nachos all night long. When we got to the church building all our friends asked if I was dressed up as "zach". Nobody at work asked that, but they just don't know him. My entire outfit though was Zach, no doubt!
The boys: Tyson, Josh, Mark and Zach.
The girls: Jessica, Sarah, me, and Shevawn.
And last but not least... we got Bailey a new toy this week at IKEA. You may think..... hmmm strange place to shop for dog toys. I will say though that this toy cost just as much as it would as a pet store and she loves it!!! The snake swallows her whole. The only stinky thing is that she has already put several holes in it. She also ripped the tongue out of it in the first two minutes of playing with it. It sure does keep her entertained though!

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

The hydrant costume for Bailey is SO awesome! I'm totally loving it, and Bailey looks super cute! Way to go winning the costume contest (I bet they just let you win since October is your birthday month! hehe jk!) Hope all is well..Love ya!

Lindsey Eason said...

Bailey's costume cracks me up!! That is seriously the funniest thing I've seen today (and I see a lot of funny things with two toddlers running around!). You and your hubby's costumes were pretty creative too!!!