Saturday, November 10, 2007

Storage Solution

Alright, this is long overdue. These are finally some pictures of the office. There are two corners of this room that I will not publish yet because they are just not up to par yet. But this is the latest addition to the Shirley household.

We had storage problems with cds and dvds. We also had disagreements on how they should be stored... SOOO... last weekend we went shopping at one of my all time favorite stores, IKEA! They had everything that would could imagine as far as storage goes, but that had one very obvious choice for us because it was just so stinkin' cost effective... so we got eight shelves to hold cds and dvds and now they no longer take up space in the closet. What a wonderful solution. Take a look....


I will say that hanging the shelves on a diagonal was not my idea, but I went with it. The shelves are Kermit the frog green and gray. We are very thankful for the designers at IKEA for providing such wonderful storage solutions. Stay tuned for an update on the office once it's finished!

3 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Those are real cool storage things...we're trying to organize our upstairs and we need something just like that. Thanks for the idea :-)

Lindsey Eason said...

I like your new blog layout - very retro! And yay for more storage - you know after reading my blog how excited I get with great space planning!! :)

Shevawn said...

Here is the web address for our photos.... you can download from there! Some are videos!

http://gallery.mac.com/markandshevawn#100012

We had fun! I'm off to NYC! Love ya!