Saturday, September 15, 2007

Work, Work, Work

Since my last post, we still haven't gotten the office in complete order yet and there are still some pictures left to hang in the master bedroom, but one day it will be a finished product. So until that day comes, I'll let you see some pictures of definite finished products.

Here is the wall of plates. I got these for a steal in Canton. Zach's mom and I tried to arrange them randomly on the wall, but my random is very orderly if you can't tell. They are vintage black and white plates and they have sorta squared off edges. Love them.

Here is the picture wall at the top of the stairs in the little hallway between the office and the master bedroom.
On the way up the stairs....

So today, my mom and I went and did a lot of errands. We took back a whole bunch of stuff to Home Depot that has just been waiting for the right moment to return. Then we went to JoAnn's and got fabric for my mom to make curtains for our bedroom. This is my birthday present. ;-) Then we went to Calloway's Nursery and got lots of shrubs for the front yard. Now you know what our project will be next weekend. In the process of getting shrubs, we got some little petunias for my red pots to go on the picnic table. So cute!

After planting them tonight, Bailey went crazy and couldn't contain herself because she loves water so much. Here she is nursing the water hose (which is not turned on) hoping that there will be just a drop of water for her. What a crazy dog!

Here are the shrubs that will go in the front yards, once we have pulled up the holly bush stubs. That's definitely going to be a project. We definitely need to get these in the ground soon. Can't wait for the front yard to look nice!
Hopefully we'll get this all done in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep ya posted.

3 comments:

Nathan & Lindsey said...

I really love your red walls and plates!

Lindsey Eason said...

Love the look of your kitchen! And can't wait to see what your shrubs look like in the ground! Doncha' just love Home Depot?! We're looking in to putting hardwoods down in our condo and I'm actually going today to do some pre-buy looking! :)

The Beasley's said...

Simply lovely! It's all so perfect--I couldn't say it enough how great ya'll have done :-)