Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our crazy dog...

Beware - This video may make you sick from my horrible filming techniques, but it's absolutely impossible to keep up with our dog. This proves Bailey's abilities as a Jack Russell and I think that she could do real well in the Jack Russell Races, but she'll just have to keep dreaming.

Due to the shakiness of my video techniques, I have posted some pictures of the deck progress below. We only need a couple more support beams for the underneath and then it will be time to start the top boards. Not too much longer before we'll be able to enjoy our deck with our family and friends!

2 comments:

Neena said...

It's looking good!!

The Beasley's said...

The videoing was not bad at all. I could totally keep up! I wish I had as much energy as she did, and then could just stop on a dime like that. The deck looks fabulous, too. Hopefully Zach doesn't actually work on it barefoot like in the picture--that can't be safe, y'know ;-)