Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring is in the air...

The fence is coming along slowly but surely. Today, my dad and Zach are going to work on putting up lots of panels. I will be glad when we can let Bailey out in the backyard to run free... it's gonna be a little while though.

The next project in the planning stages is a deck on the side of our house. It will be built between the house and the fence where the original jungle was when we moved in to the house. See blogs from the beginning of our house projects for the jungle.

This week at work, we had a play day on Thursday. We loaded up at noon and went to the Rangers game. The Rangers won, amazingly and we all had a great time... here's some pictures of the fun!Shanna & I

Suzanne, Alissa, & Brian

Jeffrey, Chase, Jami & Jay

Tanis, Mike & Joni

We had so much fun on Thursday that we had leftover drinks and food for Friday. We made popcorn and opened up the coolers for a Friday afternoon party on the patio at work. It's nice to work at a place that's all about Food and Fun!


I'll leave you with this... our oleanders are blooming. I love it! Spring is in the air!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the artwork! I haven't ever gotten to see any of his work, I am impressed! I have just started working again in my studio this week, it is hard to find time for it with a needy infant :) I think we do want to go to the Ranger's game with yall June 2, though I doubt Lane will let us stay the whole time. She'll think it is fun, though! Let me know the details!
Amanda