Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lifelong Friends

What an amazing time!! This weekend, I got to spend several hours with some lifelong friends, Neena and Kristin. I had seen both of them fairly recently, but I haven't been able to spend an extended period of time with them in a very long time. So, now that Neena has moved back to the great state of Texas we all went out on Saturday night. We spent a couple hours at the Nichols' house before we left so that we could see precious Brodee Boy. Then, I took the girls out for a night at Dave & Buster's. It was such a great time of "do you remember when" and "where are they now." I bet that we could have talked all night. Thanks for a great time!

Here Neena is making Brodee smile... look at that sweet face. Those eyes look just like Neena.
The girls back together again... what good times!

I think that my flash scared him... he's a little bit of a deer in the headlights here. ;-)
So last week, our puppy dog went into heat again. It's not something that I would normally share on our blog, but she's just so pathetic. Here is her normal position for the last week.... all curled up behind the cushions. She just doesn't feel like moving.
She's such a stinker, but you can't help but feel sorry for her when she looks like this.
We have decided to get her fixed after this cycle. There's no need for her to suffer anymore because we aren't going to breed her. So Bailey, hang in there, not too much longer.

3 comments:

Neena said...

Love the pictures. I had so much fun with you and Kristin. We will definitely have to do it more often now that I am closer.

miss tiffany renee said...

i have not seen any of you girls in forever! i hope that you are all doing well.

it looks like you and zach are doing really well and are starting to settle. i love your house! it is so cute. you have done such a great job sprucing things up.

The Beasley's said...

I thought I had commented on this, but I see that I haven't. Shame on me! I'm glad you got to see that cute little boy (and Neena too, of course!). Abby's excited to see you soon, too!