Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Two down, 4 to go....

The Christmas season brings many exciting things and many busy times. How is it that before Thanksgiving was even here all of my weekends in December were booked. I'm not complaining by any means, but it just means you have to be diligent in getting things done because all the weekend time is taken up.

So with that being said... this weekend Zach and I attended two Christmas parties. One was an appreciation dinner for the family ministry volunteers at the Branch. We celebrated Hawaiian style at church and all got to wear leis. Sadly, there are no pictures of us at the party, but we did get a great picture of Bailey wearing our lei.
After that party, was Zach's Christmas party for Home Depot. Circle R ranch with a hayride and BBQ. It was good, but I must say that we didn't eat at that party, we had just come from the church party. Too much food can't be good. ;-) I met several people that Zach works with and we had a good time. We missed out last year because it was on our anniversary.

I think that I am most looking forward to my sister's ornament exchange this weekend as well as our small group Christmas light outing the next weekend.

I hope that everyone is ready for the season and that you're having fun shopping. I'll leave you with this awesome video of Bailey getting her hair brushed. She could hardly contain herself, it felt so good.


2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Bailey is so funny! Sandy hates to get brushed, and I rarely have to do it anyway, but sometimes I just like to get the loose little hairs off. Have fun at the ornament exchange!

Neena said...

That video was funny. Have fun at your parties!!