Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two weeks ago...

So two weeks ago, I packed up my stuff and headed down to College Station for the first time in my life. I have lived in Texas all my life with the exception of college and I have never been to college station until two weeks ago. Unfortunately, the trip did not include a visit to the A&M campus, hopefully that will come in the fall, friends and football, maybe? Anyway... my mom and I made the trip for a wedding of one of my best friends in the youth group.... Alan and his new bride, Lisa. It was such a sweet wedding and I just couldn't have been more happy for two people. It's amazing to think that they didn't even know who each other were until a year ago. God definitely works his ways! The wedding was also a great reunion of the boys (and some girls) in the youth group. So fun to see everyone in one place again. I was able to hang out with the Nichols' family and see Brodee... love that little man. Neena and I actually got a good pic as well.



The trip was two-fold.... after going to College Station, we drove back home by way of Groesbeck... this sign was actually in Bryan, TX. Anyway... we drove to Groesbeck, so that we could visit my aunt Sharon in the hospital. My heart and mind have been on my Aunt Sharon, Uncle Jim and Cousin Amy for the last two weeks. So keep them all in your prayers.
That brings us to today... Zach is working to write his last paper in Art History. I will be so glad when that class is over with. About 6 weeks left of school... crazy how the time is flying. We are also anxious to find out about Zach's summer plans. Continuously praying for an internship to fall into place for the summer, so that a December graduation can be a definite reality!



No comments: