Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day 2010

It's not very often that I have two snowy posts in a row. Record snowfall in February 2010 is definitely something to talk about. On Thursday (Feb 11), I was at work watching the snowfall from a conference room where I sat in a meeting all day long. We dismissed at 345 and I was out the door shortly thereafter to make the snowy drive home. There was never a lull in the snow on Thursday from at least 5 AM Thursday to 12 Midnight it was snowing. CRAZY!! So Zach took some good pics to document the 12 inches of snow that we got in one day in the great state of Texas. Pretty amazing... in the 28 years that I have been here in Texas there has never been this much.





And on a completely separate note... here's Derby's good friend, Myko. They got to have a little play date a couple of weeks ago and he's wondering when his friend can come play again.


No comments: