Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy 4 Year Anniversary!

On December 17th, Zach and I celebrated 4 years of marriage. We decided to celebrate low-key this year with dinner at Zach's favorite Italian place, The Spaghetti Warehouse. I decided to make it a little more special by taking him to the original Spaghetti Warehouse in the West End in Dallas. It really isn't that special, but the building is unique because it's so old. So we had a nice dinner and came home to watch Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs which Zach bought me for our anniversary.

So tell me... what does it mean when you buy each other the same anniversary card? I am thinking one of two things: there were slim pickins' or we were meant for each other. I'm hoping it's that latter.


And here's Derby's gear for our upcoming trip to New Mexico. He's our little jailbird dog. Now he'll stay warm when we have to take him out in the snow in Taos.

2 comments:

Jess said...

that's very sweet and very cute! happy late anniversary! it is wierd to think we were at the wedding!!!!! love the identical card thing! very wonderful!

Shevawn said...

I love that you guys got each other the same card... so meant to be! :)