Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chi Omega Christmas Market

I just got back from a great shopping trip with my friends and sister to the Chi Omega Christmas Market at the Dallas Convention Center. Some of things that we saw there, and bought there....

Underwrapped - features boxes, ribbon, toile, and wrapping papers for all occasions. I stocked up on some toile for this Christmas wrapping season.

Happy First - had sweet little onesies and also adult clothing and is the inspiration of a cancer survivor. Cute and simple designs... it's what I like.

Annie's Metal Outlet - where I found this cute ornament, which I have added Derby's name to so that he can be part of the tree this year.


Cherchies Specialty Foods - Where I got this and hope that it's a good addition to my Thanksgiving meal which will be prepared next week...
Cranberry Mustard











Loca Lola's Revenge - Which had all sorts of felt purses, but I couldn't see myself carrying, but I did buy these two items. A thin little scarf and a felt flower pin.


Sunny Mays Reversible Bags - Where my sister got this super cute bag... but I couldn't justify getting because I just got my new Vera Bradley (mentioned in a previous post.) One bag with two designs... love it.
When I saw just a few... I mean just a few. It's a very large market of all sorts of boutique gifts and handmade items. What fun. Hope that this is a tradition to continue.

1 comment:

Miss G said...

fun! I'm glad y'all had a good time! Sorry I wasn't able to join in. There was so much interest in my blog post from today that I just did a follow-up comment if you're interested. Have a great Thanksgiving! Kelly