Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brodee Boy

This weekend, I made a trip to Austin to visit The Johnson's. It was so great to finally see their house and to spend time with Neena, Josh and Brodee. He's so precious and fun at this age, 9 months. Neena and I were able to catch up and just hang out. I also got to go to their church, Westover Hills. Good times. Seems like they have a good thing going on there in Austin/Round Rock. Thanks for the good times this weekend... and here are some pics...Brodee winking... the flash was a little much for him.
There's that cute smile that we saw all weekend.
What a cutie patootie!
What a blessing that little guy is to Neena and Josh! Such a great time!

And now... I know that you have all been waiting in suspense... Finally here are some pictures of Zach's projects that he did in ceramics.

His teapot and cups... They are car parts, I believe pistons. But don't quote me on that.


The water feature... Zach's wants to build one off of the deck outside and this will be part of it. One of the vases... my favorite actually.

And here are all three vases that he did.

I really like that Zach is able to create all this cool stuff in his art classes. But here's my question... where the heck am I supposed to put it all! I think that we need a bigger house just for art projects! We'll see! ;-)

2 comments:

Neena said...

Thanks for the pictures. I had so much fun with you while you were here. Tell Zach again that I like his water featur(even though you don't) :-)

The Beasley's said...

Super cute pictures with Brodee! Glad you had a good time...old friends are so fun, aren't they? :-)